Ask me all the questions, and I will get them answered. Also, little known fact about me, I used to hate questions… Now? I love them!
- Things you might not know about me:
I’m a know-it-all.
- What I can’t live without:
My crystals. There’s one for every mood.
- What I typically do in a day:
Work, sleep, rave, repeat.
- What I learned from my family:
Balance. Work:life balance.
- 10 things that I’m grateful for:
My family and friends
My skills, gifts and talents
Living to see today
- My top travel destinations:
China. I’ll be going there at the end of this year. My ultimate holiday destination would have to be Switzerland though.
- My updated bucket list:
Swim with dolphins
- What’s my secret?
- How I overcome challenges:
I just keep the faith and remain hopeful for better days.
- My most memorable birthday:
Renting out City Limits Bowling for my 11th birthday.
- What inspires me?
People who continue their education right to Doctrate level. Then again, hard workers whether in academic or experience. It all counts.
- Where I see myself in 10 years:
I’m living for today, if I make it to 37, that’s a blessing.
- A letter to my future self:
“What’s it like where you are?”
- My biggest accomplishment so far:
Being the youngest youth worker in the UK, being an established journalist at the age of 24… Being nominated for a SHORTY award…
- My top 10 favorite movies of all time:
Bridge To Terabithia
A Cinderella Story
Meet the Fockers
Night at the Museum
- My idea of a perfect day:
- What makes me happy?
Dogs. Cats. Love.
- What’s in my bag?
- How I met my significant other:
Yeah, exactly. Correct!
- What I’m looking for in a partner:
- My life goals:
Get myself on the mortgage ladder.
- My favorite quote of all time:
“Phoebe for a girl. Phoebo for a boy.”
- Who would play me in a movie:
- 10 things I would bring to a deserted island:
A survival kit
9 other things
- How to stay positive when things aren’t going your way:
Remind myself of my blood group. B+ (which, I’m not even sure if that actually my blood group).
- My biggest pet peeves:
My pooch called Jeeves.
- What you do to overcome writer’s block:
Get myself unblocked by the writer.
- Your favorite Netflix shows:
Jane the Virgin
RuPaul’s Drag Race
Peppa Pig (you’re lying if you don’t like this)
- How my blog has changed my life:
Still ‘mii, but better.
- Thoughts of the day:
- What advice would you give your younger self?
Hang in there. You’ll love life when you get to where I am now.
- My perfect weekend:
Napping. Snuggling. Netflixing.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More of a morning person. Although, I’m still up now… It’s 11pm, which is way past my bedtime.
- My music playlist:
Love Island’s mixtape.
- Childhood memories:
Getting my first period. It was bizarre for all involved.