The Liebster Award… or as I like to call it: the ‘LIBRA’ (or LOBSTER) award! Thanks to Simply Stella for making me aware of this… I’ll answer your questions as best as I can, considering I’m usually rubbish at question answering.
The rules of a Liebster Award:
- Give your nominator a mention, linking to their online website for blogging purposes.
- Answer 11 questions (set by nominator).
- Give 11 random facts about yourself (again, I’m probably going to have to make some up).
- Nominate 11 blogs, giving them 11 questions to answer (notifying them of the nomination, obvs).
- What is your favourite food?
The type that you can put inside of the mouth and then consume to an appetising and satisfying extent.
- If you could have any person, deceased or living over for dinner – who would it be?
Mr Lava Lava.
- What would you serve them for dinner?
Sushi for starters, Ravioli for main, and a canoodle for dessert (or unlimited access to my biscuit tin/sweets and chocolate cupboard/entire freezer of creamed ice goods).
- Have you been to Disneyland? Or would you want to go if you have not?
I’d love to go.
- What is your favourite kids’ movie to watch as an adult?
Enchanted, Bridge to Teribitha, Mulan… There’s a long list.
- What would be the first thing that you would do if you won the lottery?
Invest/save it and give most of it to my family.
- Cosmo or Vogue (or your fav magazine)?
I like the women’s weeklies. Is that bad? 🤣
- Heels or flats?
I can’t walk in heels, at all. Flats. All the way. Then again, I can’t walk in flats properly either atm.
- Running or yoga?
None of the above.
- Do you put syrup on your pancakes?
Does orange/lemon juice and sugar count as syrup?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t know how much growing up is left for me to do… However, I wouldn’t change a thing. I’d continue to be a blogger, social media person, and freelance journalist.
My Facts # is 53%YC4N5UV:
- I walked for the first time in one week (today) unaided.
- My mum is one of the best mums to exist.
- I’m currently addicted to Oreo thins.
- Love conquers all.
- I have a thing for teeth.
- I have a thing for eyes.
- I have a thing for people who are really funny.
- He’s the greatest dancer, that I’ve ever seen.
- I have Ride on Time as my alarm and I set it for 6am to wake myself up properly.
- When I get hooked on a TV show, I watch every episode again and again, finishing all the seasons.
- My brother is lovely (sometimes, and one of the times was when he got me Oreos), like today when we bonded over football.
- Honestly, you’re all amazing bloggers in your own unique and beautiful ways… This is why choosing nominees is so difficult! I’m going to have to say my nominees are the first 11 of you to read this post (or whoever wants to). 👍
1) what’s your number one beauty product?
2) who’s your number one bae?
3) how long do you usually take to get ready?
5) where do you love to spend your time in the summer?
6) why did you get into blogging?
7) what inspires you the most in life?
8) where would you like to be/see yourself in 5 years?
9) who is the last person you spoke to?
10) how do you define ‘friendship’?
11) why are you such a beaut?