I had written a post about this for BFrow… It was a long and good one (much like this is going to be), but it sadly got lost.
I’m sure I didn’t publish it right, so I’m absolutely to blame. Don’t worry though, I’ll get the hang of it. It’s all good!
While we’re on the subject, BFrow is a platform that I’d recommend to all bloggers…
The website allows us to showcase our blogs, create new posts and have them read by 100k users. Linking to our blog posts helps boost SEO and will promote growth in followers, readers and interactions too! If you’d like to create an account or find out more – click here.
Enough faffing about, let’s get back to the main purpose of the post… This Works’ ‘In Transit Camera Close-Up’. This (Works) and is the best cream, primer and mask that I have ever worn… To be fair, it’s also the only three-in-one moisturiser I’ve ever worn. 😆
I absolutely love it. I love its scent: roses. I love its consistency: lightweight. I love its finish: soaks in quickly and dries matte. I love the packaging: unique. Everything about this screams “BUY ME with ALL of your £30something (inc. postage)!”
If you’ve read my Glossybox April post, you’ll know that this was the first time I’d tried it (although I’d had designs on it for years beforehand).
Look, as I’m writing this very review, I currently have one tiny whitehead on my forehead – in-between by brows. I’m a hormonal one strand monobrow-sporting chick at the mo. Alas, it’s all in the name of oestrogen (as well as an unexpected probable extension/belatedness of puberty. I mean, what the hell?! Which 25 year old do you know that still gets some pubescent-esque breakouts?! Oh, and before you ask, I don’t count!
What else do I love about This Works’ Camera Close Up? I love that it leaves my complexion flawless (with the added exception of my temporarily suffering pores). It also has an SPF of 30. In London, that’s perfect ’cause the sun has not only “its hat on“, but the biggest “hat” on; this explains why England’s summer doesn’t last (the hat blocks those rays). Putting the BAN in #RayBans.
- Flawless skin before/after makeup in just one use
- Smells floral and fragrant
- Soothes skin, keeps skin clear and controls the release of our skin’s natural oils
- Reduces fine-lines and decreases the visibility of nasalobial creases (that’s the price you pay for spending 25 years+ laughing and smiling at my own jokes, I like laughing at another’s too)
- It’s a 3-in-1: this reduces not only the amount of time spent getting ready but the amount of product applied onto our faces too
- Victoria Beckham aka ‘Posh Spice’ allegedly uses it
- It’s manufactured by a well-respected, highly-rated brand that isn’t overrated nor overpriced considering the results that it gives
- Conor Maynard
- Condoleezza Rice
- Matthew Mcconaughey
- Coney Island
- Ice cream cone
- Traffic cone