Right, I’ve been wanting to do this Tag for a while, so I thought it’d be a good time to post it, like a note on your desk/work station.
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? Thirteen. The word ‘novice’ don’t even cut it…
- How did you get into makeup? You wouldn’t believe me if I told you… I only went and BOUGHT then USED SOME, didn’t I?
- What are some of your favorite makeup brands? L’Oréal and LUSH. I think LUSH’s makeup is underrated, undiscovered and somewhat in the depth of the underground.
- What does makeup mean to you? Truthfully, it’s an add-on or luxury for me… However, I know how much it improves other people’s lives, giving them confidence – so I appreciate it more because of that.
- If you could only wear 4 products on your face, what would they be? Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner & bronzer.
- What’s your favorite thing about makeup? The shapes we can create with our faces. Contour, highlight and “baking” fascinate me.
- What do you think about drugstore vs. high end products? I prefer “drugstore” because you can find high-end makeup in drug stores. They’re affordable and easily accessible.
- What’s one piece of advice you would give to beginners? Don’t be afraid to try different things, and don’t give up. You’ll pick it up… All video bloggers that we look up to had to start somewhere, right?!
- What’s one makeup trend you’ll never understand? Permanent makeup. Call me ridiculous, but I actually thoroughly enjoy the time I spend applying makeup… Also, I wouldn’t want it to fade and start looking cheap… Lip tattoos are horrid imo and look painful.
- What do you think about drugstore and high end makeup? I like both. They’re doing well as far as I can see. Different products work for different skin tones and types so having a choice and mix between the two is vital.
- What do you think about the #bblogger and #bvlogger communities? Long may it continue, I’ve met lots of lovelies online! You guys rock.
I’d love it if you lot could get involved too, I want to read your answers…