Bella Inzio did a Sunshine Blogger Award and nominated everyone who read it… I obviously read it, and have accepted her indirect nomination with pride, because today was the sunniest day ever, to happen in London, England…
It was so incredibly sunny that haters would say it hailed and snowed! Don’t ask meteorologists, ’cause they’re the haters!
TERRIBLE WEATHER! WHAT THE HELL?!
Yeah – here’s the ‘4 Simple Rules For Accepting My Nomination‘:
• Merci beaucoup the person(s) who nominated you in a post and linking up with their blog
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (to the best of your ability, or in my case – worst)
• Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 different questions (this should be fun, everyone knows how much I love a good interrogation #BroadchurchCALLING).
• Make reference to the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award picture in all its glory on your Postmansour Blog
The Qu(estions)te that Bella wanted answering:
1. What’s your favourite flower?
The ‘Bird of Paradise’. I absolutely love it. The ones that remind me of my mum, which I also love, are Plumeria/Frangipani, Jasmine, Gardenia, and Daisy. 🙂
I’m also a massive fan of blue orchids and roses. In fact, I’d probably say the blue orchid is my second favourite. Definitely the first is Bird of Paradise.
2. How do you unwind when stress strikes?
Blog like a Bloggosapien.
3. Who’s your celeb crush?
Bae, he probably doesn’t identify himself as a celebrity but he is and/or should be… He is in his field – that’s for sure! Trust me, he’s outstanding in it, a legendary Scarecrow of a guy! 😆
He’s so lovely it’s scary. 💖
4. Do you have a sports team you support?
Leeds (via Manchester) United.
5. One random fact about yourself.
I’m normal, on the outside. Yeah, I’m normal. Somewhat normal – in between normal and Normansour.
6. Something you worked really hard for that you’re proud of?
My life. I literally sat in my mum’s womb for 9 MONTHS! That’s slave labour – literally. #OneBorn
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Bae. Although he ain’t guilty, he’s innocent – like the smoothie. 😉
8. What made you want to start your blog?
The fact that I can touch type, type really fast, and do some cool stuff with typing. I have a type, writers. Writers are just my type.
*Time to take a break, I’m Out.*
9. Something you want to improve on?
Understand that bae might not feel the saeme? Nah, tried that – wasn’t fun. So, he does. I’ll make sure he does. 😜
I’m also absolutely joking, listen – if he didn’t, I’d absolutely understand. A Desperado is a drink, not a trait.
10. One characteristic in a partner that is non-negotiable?
I would’ve said funny, ’cause they have to be hilarious 💖 – but nowadays I’m really digging (a hole in the ‘Shape of Them’ 😆) annoyingness. Like, the more annoying they actually are, the better. 😘
11. Are you a planner or do you wing it?
I own a planner, love lists, and eat chicken wings – so I guess I’m the best of both worlds?
If this was Big Brother, I’d nominate those who are reading this. I’m doing a Bella because I’m hungry af and need to eat. I also love too many bloggers to link just 11. Of course, the latter was my excuse. The first reason was just the test.
- What’s your favourite song ever written?
- Where do you like to go to eat out?
- How many pets do you/have you had (if any)? OR Why don’t you have any pets now?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- If you could stalk anyone without being caught or noticed (and without it being almost illegal) who would you stalk and why? 😂
- How would you know you’ve made it?
- What’s your dream job?
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years time?
- Define your own “happiness”?
- What is your favourite thing about life?
- If you could spend time with anyone, dead/alive, who would it be and why?