I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank MAHALA the MA’THA of all BAES for her contributions to the bloggersphere. She is so deserving of her award and I’m so lucky that she’s passed it on to me!
Right, okay, so I’m not someone who does the same post over and over again so I’m going to be doing this one differently to how I’ve done the other two.
JA RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) Thank the BLOGGA who nominated you for this AWARD! Linking to their PAGE!
2) Tell DA READERS why you chose to get into blogging and why you focussed on the field (Hyde Park, London) that you’re writing about.
3) Give DEUX helpful pointers/tips to new or prospective BLOGGAS!
4) Nom-nom-nom (don’t eat them) inate The One who you’d like to recieve it after you.
Okay – so now that we’ve got the Tee’s and See’s out the way, I can crack on (like an egg on the pavement #BearGrylls).
How did I get into blogging?
Discovered the wonders of a computer and a WiFi connection. #LifeChanging.
Why ‘Lifestyle’ blogging?
Variety is the spice of life (Nando’s #PeriPeri).
Two tips for prospective or future BLOGGADEMS:
1) The name is very important. So, if you’re wanting to get into photography blogging, don’t be naming your site Photosynthesis if you’re trying to produce content aimed at school kids. Come on, kids nowadays (and “beforadays”) prayed long and hard for 3PM to hit. They don’t need to be reminded of their science homework! Although, having said that, ‘Photosynthesis’ is a VERY good name for a photo blog. I may or may not have just trademarked it. 😉
2) Research your chosen topic. Get Bloglovin’ or Tumblr/Pinterest, just research and get to know your competitors. You can easily see what works.
MascaraAndMoshPits (the most creatively named blog I’ve come across)
PsItsPeri (peri, you SPICE! #Nandos)