It’s almost Easter weekend. Also, I’m not going to be online so… Feel free to enjoy my Kiehl’s post while I’m away (other posts are available).
If you’re looking for the ultimate face cream, look no further than Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream. It’s so ultra that I’d apply it at the altar.
It’s 6:54am GMT as I write this, so make of that what you will.
Our #1 best-selling facial cream; now with more epic proof. With a unique lightweight texture and up to 24-hour lasting hydration, our “ultra-hydrator” immediately leaves skin up to 2.3X more hydrated.* Formulated with Glacial Glycoprotein and olive-derived Squalane, this non-greasy, lightweight moisturiser is uniquely formulated for all skin types – even sensitive skin. Now proven performance in everyday extreme relative humidities.
• Our #1 worldwide best-selling face cream
• Provides up to 24-hour lasting hydration for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin
• Balances hydration levels with 2.3X more moisture.*
• Absorbs into skin easily with an ultra-lightweight texture
• Tested in everyday and extreme environments
• Formulated with Glacial Glycoprotein, derived from sea glaciers, and olive-derived Squalane
• For all skin types, including sensitive skin
Anyway, it’s a good all round cream. Apparently, it lasts 24 hours, although I’m not about to keep a cream on my face that long without washing it just to test the theory.
It hydrated, moisturised and kept my skin’s texture looking slicker than an oil spill (or several).
Do I like it? Of course. Should you try it? Also of course.
Do I have a new neighbour that snores better than the finest tuba-playing member of an orchestra? Yes. Am I complaining? Not at all. I love nothing more than hearing a symphony.