‘Beauty Bae’s struck gold again, this time it’s by winning the Blog-aholic Award, courtesy of our beautiful blogging buddy Beauty and the Ballroom!
If you’re into dance and beauty related posts, you’ll be getting that and so much more with ‘Beauty and the Ballroom’, please go follow her and have a read of her content!
I’ve been informed that the creator of this very award is ‘The Recipe Hunter‘. So, why not give them a follow and/or a read of their delicious and edible content too?
8 Simple Rules (the TV show of my childhood):
1) Embed the above image of the award logo/image onto your post ✅
2) Discuss them rules that should not be broken (when spreading this award along) ✅
3) Give the blogger who nominated you a s/o and some big, big, love along with an ample amount of merci’s. Don’t forget to link to their page too… ✅
4) Give a s/o to the creator of the award, providing a link to their blog. ✅
5) Publish a post to showcase your award in all its glory (I would hope it’s published or else, how the ruddy heck are you reading it?) ✅
6) Highlight and make links to your best post(s) ✅
7) Include THREE interesting or slightly obscure facts about yourself ✅
8) Nominate 5-10 bloggers of your choice, and let them know of your nomination. ✅
Best Posts to come out of ‘Beauty Bae’?
Rodial (my very first and ‘Most Popular/Viewed’ post)
My Weight-Loss Journey (probably my ‘Most Liked’ post)
His & Hers (my first and best Men’s product review)
Passengers (I really enjoyed watching and reviewing this film)
No7 Advert / Love Mrs. Claus / Women’s March (I couldn’t choose between them. I loved writing and sharing all equally)
Happy (typing up this post helped me make sense of a lot of things and helped me come to some decisions)
Sweet Potato Brownies (😋 #SNM)
THREE interesting facts about me?
UNO: I drove* my mum’s car into a garage at the age of three. No, really. 🙈
DEUX: I can’t swim in the deep end to save my life but can allegedly “swim like a mermaid” underwater in the shallow end to save others’. How? Ask my mum for more details.
TRE: I’m going to be 26 this year. Flip it and that’d make me 62. FCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!
2) Be Kind Beauty
3) Anna Bankster Beauty
4) Queen of Girl Geeks
5) Madison Loveday