1.Who would you say is your number one fashion inspiration?
Kate Middleton. She might be a Princess but dresses like a Queen.
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
The fact that I write more than I talk. For my own sanity and everyone else’s, it was the only way.
3. Favorite magazine?
Cosmopolitan. I’ve been reading that since I could do that activity.
4. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Cargo pants. Do you know how comfortable they are? Have you ever applied a pair of Cargo pants upon your legs? Game changer.
Apart from myself, Kate Middleton. Have you seen her? Straight up MILF!
6. What am I dressing like this Halloween?
7. What type of camera do you use?
Smartphone. iPhone X – doesn’t get better.
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. Favorite City?
Being biased, I’d say London. Not being biased, I’d say Miami – which isn’t even a city, more of a town.
10. Heels? or Flats?
Trainers. I live in trainers. My collection is ever-growing and long may it continue to do just that.
11. 90s Grunge? or 60s Glam?
80s flares. That era is a-OKAY and I’m now a Fire Marshall Mathers. Eminem for shorts.
12. Favorite 90s TV show?
Friends. Friends. Friends.
13. What is your dream job?
I’m in it now, honestly. But, being a parent when the time comes moreso.
14. Name your Top 3 favorite bands.
UB40, always. Nickelback, sometimes. Maroon5, mostly.
15. Do you prefer music on Vinyl? CD? or Download?
Download. Although, I’m strongly considering investing in vinyls and getting a record player.
16. Favorite MAC lipstick color?
Their Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillowtalk.
17. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
18. How many tattoos do you have?
Two now but three soon.
19. Favorite Quote?
“You’re a wizard, Harry!”
20. What is one thing your readers would be surprised to hear?
Probably that I’m still updating this? This is actually the longest-running blog I’ve had. Trust me when I tell you that I’ve had a few.